ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER MINISTRIES
Next Chapter's mission is to build relationships with people who have been impacted by crime, restoring them to God, family, and community with the Gospel of God.
Next Chapter's vision is to change the culture of crime in Rochester and Olmsted County.
- Relationships Matter
- The truth of Scripture will guide all our decisions
- Prayer underlines everything we do
- We will view and treat others better than ourselves
- We will live in a way that reflects God's standards of justice
- Our actions will always synchronize with our words
- We will pursue unity and resolve any conflict immediately
- We will encourage and support employee and volunteer growth
We believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. We believe in Jesus Christ, His only son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit snd born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
Partner with Next Chapter Ministries
Please consider a monthly or one-time donation to help Next Chapter Ministries fulfill their mission to build lasting relationships with people in our community who have been impacted by crime, restoring them to God, family, and community with the Gospel of God.
To learn more, or to come and see what God is doing at Next Chapter, contact us at (507) 529-5799 or info@NextChapterRochester.org